Poster # and Location:
Poster Hall Location: California Ballroom (Salon 1-3)
Locate my poster # HERE
- Registration Requirement: All poster presenters are required to register for the Advances in Pediatric Retina conference. Link to register: REGISTRATION
- Only 1 author per poster is permitted. Presenting multiple posters by the same author is not allowed.
- Attendance: Poster presenters must be present at their posters during all Poster Sessions on Thursday, Friday, and part of Saturday.
- Poster Mounting: Please mount your poster on your assigned poster board on either Wednesday, September 6th, from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM or Thursday, September 7th, from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM. Posters must be removed within 30 minutes after the last poster session on Saturday.
Poster Design Recommendations:
- Ensure your poster is pre-printed and does not exceed the dimensions of 4′ x 8′ (landscape layout). Please keep all materials, including the title, within the image area.
- Keep materials clear and concise, legible from a distance of at least three feet.
- Use large print, shade, or color block letters whenever possible.
- Maintain a minimum font size of 28 points and a maximum of 600 words.
- Avoid using blue-green and magenta-violet colors, which may appear gray to red-green color-blind colleagues.
- Refrain from using red or green, considering up to 5% of the population is red-green color blind.
- Structure your poster layout to align with the main headings in your abstract (Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusion).
- Do not include industry logos, registered trademarks, trade names, or commercial product-group messages.
- Providing printouts of your poster as handouts is recommended.
Poster Mounting Instructions:
- Posterboard location: California Ballroom Salon 1, 2, 3. Pushpins will be provided.
- Please do not use tape, Velcro, or spray adhesive on poster boards, as you will be responsible for any damage caused.
- Your poster board number will be assigned a week before the meeting.
For poster printing, please consider the following local options:
- The UPS Store Santa Clara Marriott Hotel 2700 Mission College Blvd #140 Santa Clara, CA 95054 Phone: 408.980.9131 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: theupsstore.com/4168
- FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 3161 Mission College Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95054 Phone: 408.982.9600 Email: USA0337@fedex.com
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com